Possible projects for Third Friday

Here is where we can start a list of ideas.

Edited Wed, Oct 31, 2007 12:10 PM

Replies to this Topic

Not an idea, Glenn, but thought I’d mention that thanks to this blog, Cornwall made it to the home page of the national Iraq Moratorium website—again. Last time was Dody’s piece on the IM blog. Anyhow, Cornwall’s in the “Latest Iraq Moratorium News!” section…

Hello all,

I just added my name to your group list.  I am a Board Member of westhartfordpeace.org

Many of the members are active in additional groups.  Recently a group met with John Larson to discuss impeachment.  Connecticut Opposes the War COW is an offshoot of whcpj.

On Tuesday we had our showing of the Zinn film.  It was a huge gathering with many of the participants

writing to Nancy Peolsi, Larson, Lieberman, Dodd, Courtney etc after the showing.  I think we had about 160, which for us is large.

We give Town Forums 2-3 times per year.  Our most recent guest was Colonel Ann Wright.  You would be most welcome to join us.  I know we are about an hour away, yet I come to Cornwall, Kent area quite often to hike and enjoy.  In fact, I just adopted from your little guild shelter in December 2007.

I'd like to be on your list serve and perhaps attend one of your meetings.  I hope you look at our web site also, and feel free to get in touch with me if you are interested in any of our events.  Together we are so much stronger.  I was happy to find your group today .

Sincerely,

Janet

Welcome Janet!

WHCPJ has been an active group for quite a while. Thank you for joining. I'm sure we could use any input and ideas you might have. I've followed COW for some time now on the CT blogs (MLN, most probably). We'll add you to our email list and you're welcome to attend our meetings any time you want. Thanks for the invitation to attend your forums; I'm sure some of us would like to come. There is truly strength in numbers!

Peace!

Glenn

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

Iraq Moratorium: Cornwall Edition